- Diese Veranstaltung hat bereits stattgefunden.
Turning ideas into business opportunities
8. April 2015, 8:30 bis 10. April 2015, 16:00
The entrepreneurship workshop offers a unique opportunity to early stage researchers (PhD students, Postdocs) and early career business professionals to learn how to turn ideas into business opportunities.
The workshop follows experience-based learning approach. The course involves senior academics and R&D managers anchoring the learning experience of participants by coaching/training, lectures, discussions and presentations. Participants will learn strategies and tools to pursue a business idea throughout different development stages within both company and academic settings. The aim is to strengthen the entrepreneurial drive and the innovation skills among participants.
What’s in it for me?
– Develop an entrepreneurial spirit
– Present convincing ideas and business cases
– Train the use of business development tools
– Establish contacts by working together in tandem: scientific researcher – business professional
– Get to know successful entrepreneurs, industry experts and senior managers from large multinational corporations